1. Motor vehicle Importation
2. Shipments for repair
3. Returned shipments
4. Dangerous cargo
5. Shipment subject to re-exportation or shipments under bond
6. Duty free and/or Tax free importation
7. Tax Credit certificate
8. Abandoned shipment
9. Shipments under litigation
Customs and Tariff Consultancy
- Tariff classification.
- Customs Valuation.
- Post-Entry audit assessment.
- Customs remedies, appeals, protests, and other customs and tariff matters.
International and Domestic Freight Forwarding
1. AJ&J is committed to bring your cargo into the Philippines from any part of the globe, and vice-versa:
– without unnecessary delay
– at minimal cost
2. AJ&J partnered with various foreign Freight Forwarders
- With a fleet of 20 trailer trucks and 5 vans.
- All trucks and vans are fully insured and loaded shipments are covered by local marine insurance.
- All trucks and vans are equipped with GPS.
- Affiliated with various trucking companies.
- Accredited with Terminal Advance Booking System (TABS)
- With warehouse in Dasmariñas, Cavite and
Accreditation and Other Services
- BOC – AMO Accreditation.
- BIR ICC Clearance.
- Bonded Warehouse Membership.
- Export Accreditation
- FDA Accreditation.
- Bureau of Plant Accreditation.
- BIR ATTRIG.
- Other government transaction required by the above services.